Position: Sales & Marketing Manager
- Honest, sincere, loyal, pleasant personality.
- Hardworking, organized, resourceful.
- Clear thinker, calm, good presentation skills, excellent negotiator.
- Ability to resolve arising concerns with good judgement.
- Maintain confidentiality of guest and associates information and pertinent Hotel data.
- Work with minimal supervision.Work well under pressure.Understand guest’s needs.
Required skills and knowledge:
- 3-4 year experience in similar position.
- Bachelor of Business Administration or Marketing.
- Knowledge in a second language. Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Competent in English, MS Office and Internet functions.
- Possess good relationships with tour agencies.
- Guest relations training and experience is an advantage.
- Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- Determine department employees training needs and provide such training.
- Collaborate with team with regards to updates on websites, status of facilities and rates offer.
- Develop promotional communications, ideas and materials to increase occupancy.
- Connect with various companies, travel agents, airlines, to build partnership deals.
- Develop ideas offering incentives to help attract good partnerships with travel agents.
- Ensure high levels of: repeat business, customer care, occupancy rate.
If you are interested in this position, please kindly send your resume in as below:
- Representative: Ms. Len Sibulan
- Email: email@example.com.
Please hurry up as the closing date will be on 31st August 2016.